🚲 SEARCH The Blog

Tour d’Afrique 2017 - Carpe Diem!

Judith and I have entered the 2017 Tour d’Afrique Cycle Tour which starts on the 13th of January in Cairo and finishes on the 13th of May in Cape Town, South Africa.

The trip length is approximately 11 500 km, which will be done over a total of 121 days, 90 Cycling Days, 2 days Bus Transfer (In Ethiopia) and 29 Rest Days.

Need I say more? Training has been on the go for a while now. So has the planning, logistics, and general state of anxiousness that is to be expected when undertaking something of this kind of magnitude.

...Carpe Diem.
And so we shall.




Participating in the Tour d’Afrique has been on my wish list since the day of its inception, I am extremely excited to be at last, planning to take part in such an amazing journey down the length of Africa. I see it as a major personal challenge, while a trip of this nature, is definitely going to be a life changing experience for me.

When it comes to traveling in Africa, it’s not the destination which matters, but how you get there. As well as all the different types of beer you try out, while reaching your goal!


The Adventure Begins



No comments:

Post a Comment